June 28, 2010

Re: I love you!!‏ June 27, 2010

Mom,

I'm so sorry for the short e-mails but I'm now at a library where I am timed so I have to get off quicker than I would like. I miss Sister Mitchell so much!!! We got along so well. She has been one of my favorites! I love her so much! She lives in Utah so I'll get to see her soon in fact if she doesn't get married to quick I'll go and live with her a bit before school starts. Oh man I love her.

Well I'm now in Orange park and there is nothing but rich white people here. It's definitely different and I'm kind of having a hard time. My new comp is sister Waddoups and she is very... meek.... ok ok she really quiet and I don't know what to do with a quiet person! I'm not quiet at all and it's like pulling teeth to get her to talk and when she does she is so quiet that I keep having to say.. what? It's really a change from all the rest of my companions but I think it will be a good one. I think I'll grow the most in this transfer than any of my others; that's for sure, I feel like I'm training. She has been out a transfer longer than me but she has had lazy or dominate comps that I think kind of shut her down, so it is my goal to open her up and make her solid and confident and get her to talk out loud and proud. That is my task as well as to baptize like crazy! They haven't had a baptism here in awhile but that is all going to change.

Oh man. I miss jax second soooooo much!!!! It was like I had a moment of greatness and for a moment I thought I would stay there but I think God was teasing me and showing me what I could have if I work hard and become that missionary he needs me to be.

I'm glad you liked my videos. I still have so much more. Oh and I need a print of everyone's birthday please! I hate missing birthdays! Lame! I may be a missionary but I like to at least send a card.
I know I know. Another short letter but I have to go. I take a long time to type but I'm getting better. Everything is fine here. I feel your prayers and I have my Heavenly Father and my Savior for guidance and comfort. They help me so much. So I'll be just fine. I love you all so much!
Next letter will be better I promise~

Love,
Your sister missionary~

1 comments:

steve said...

Thanks for sharing your children on their mission. I still like to keep up with Medford 2nd news letters also. Chanelle is a great missionary. I look forward to following her mission. Steve Spence

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates